Front Office / Night Audit Job guarantee!Full free educational program & Internship
The Front Desk (receptionist) manages all operational activities of the hotel’s Front Desk (Front Desk/ Night Audit). Communicates effectively in writing and verbally to provide direction to staff. Observes performance and encourages improvement. Trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels, and administers progressive disciplinary procedures for front office staff. Interacts positively with guests and takes action to resolve issues to the satisfaction of guest.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do.
92 Work Locations
Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch Islands, Veluwe.
You’re someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You’re brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service.
This is an internship in The Netherlands that would be ideal for a want to be Cook and current culinary student. 92 Work Locations Amsterdam, The Hague, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Maastricht, Dutch Islands, Veluwe.Meer vactures:...
In heel Nederland zijn wij op zoek naar enthousiaste en gemotiveerde kandidaten, die met behoud van hun uitkering een opleiding tot beveiliger willen volgen. Binnen 9 maanden is het mogelijk om het MBO-2 diploma beveiliging te behalen! Na het behalen van je diploma...
What do we provide?
- Free education for you! The Hospitality Company takes the costs, € 7.000,-!
- Internship of 8 months in a High-End Hotel nationwide in the Netherlands,
- Expenses compensation during internship €250 a month,
- A project in collaboration with the European Union (EURES) and the Dutch government
- Free housing and foodduring internship
- Needed travel expenses
- Working clothes and shoes
- Netflix account
- Online Emergency courses
- Online Dutch courses
- Sport facilities
- Official education program by a certificated school
- After graduation a fulltime year contract of 38 hours a week with a salary of €1.800 gross per month
- Return flight tickets to The Netherlands. After graduation you will get a fulltime job for 7 months with hundreds of new career options and training programs nationwide.
- Check-in / Check-out of hotel guest including payments and tell them important information
- Ensure all guest service standards and all hotel and departmental policies and procedures are followed and consistently applied
- Remedy all guest complaints and issues
- Review all site tours, group resumes, arrivals and departures and room type inventory daily
- Ensure all daily checklists are completed and updated
- Responsible for department expenses
- Follow proper cash handling procedures outlined in the bank contract and the training manual
- Develop strong working relationships with all other departments
- Assist the accounting department to resolve various billing issues on guest folios
- Work with the booking- and reservation system Hotel Concepts
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings
- Work with Director of Operations and Front Office Manager to achieve budgeted and forecasted rooms revenue
- Working hours: 7AM-3PM / 3PM-11PM / 11PM-07AM
We will provide housing in Sofia for a period of 8 weeks and in The Netherlands during the internship.
As a leading Company we create new job possibilities for people who need a push in the right direction. Because of that, we have longterm contracts with the Dutch government for many years for education and recruitment.
Brand: The Hospitality Company
Shift: Full Availability
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Hotel / Hospitality / Front Office / Night Audit
Expenses compensation during internship: € 250,- per month
After graduation, rights as an employee (job guarantee): €1800,- per month gross.
All the details are regulated by the Dutch law.
For more details; https://www.khn.nl/website/tools/cao/cla-for-the-dutch-hotel-restaurant-and-cafe-industry-2018-2019
- Front desk experience
- Previous experience with scheduling, ordering/managing supply inventory
- Excellent command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- A service excellence and relationship management role model
- Including dealing with all guest service situations while continually ensuring guest satisfaction about Hotel standards
- Proven effective supervisory skills
- Able to motivate, mentor and performance manage
- Able to work under pressure and stressful situations while handling multiple tasks
- Attentive to details and have excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and be guest focused
- Neat, professional and well groomed at all times
Full Professional Certificate Front Office.
For this education The Hospitality Company has a partner, the “HRC Academy” in Sofia. All programs at HRC Academy are taught in English. HRC Academy has been established in 2008 and is fully accredited both in Bulgaria as well as with the ACF – American Culinary Federation.
The program sequence is as follow:
- Part 1: On campus training at HRC Academy in Sofia, duration 2 months + free housing and food.
- Part 2: Practical internship in the Netherlands, organized by The Hospitality Company, duration 8 months (included 4 weeks of vacation) + free housing and food.
- Part 3: Graduation for the Full Professional Certificate Front Office + job guarantee.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free.
Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in The Netherlands will not be considered.
If you want to get any reference about our company, please contact Eures in The Netherlands.
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to Setup an Interview
Contact our HR Manager Miss Maaike Nibbelke
mobile phone +31 6 41103099